MPX is excited to announce the launch of MPXLinq, the next generation of MPXPP Console!
- A redesigned, modern, faster, easier way to use interface that puts the tools and information you need at your fingertips
- Command Center – for real-time details on orders and operations
- Correspondence Hub –the home for searching and working with all of your communications through MPX
- Enhanced role-based permissions with more control and granularity
COMPLETELY RETHOUGHT AND REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP, MPXLINQ FEATURES:
- All-new fully RESTful v3 API with performance and security improvements
- Customize and save search preferences to see only what you need and hide clutter
- Save your “favorite” Collateral items for easy access
- Comment on orders and documents pending approval
- Better PDF integration and preview with list and detail views
In the coming weeks our Client Services team will reach out to discuss the details of the transition. Special thanks are due to our beta testing clients – we appreciate your time and feedback!
We hope you enjoy MPXLinq as much as we have enjoyed building it; we have an exciting roadmap of coming enhancements and we look forward to your contributions to making it even better in the future.
For more information, contact Manny Rodriguez, CRO, at 203-915-9872 or email [email protected]
Visit the website at mpxlinq.com